Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Spaceships and Mechs and Giant Robots, Oh Yes!

Catching up on recent MOCs, since we haven't posted in what, months? School again. I know, lame excuse. So as an apology, four of the best recent sci-fi Lego creations in the last few days.

FLAVIO's Falcon:













This just begs for more angles, in my opinion, so here you go.












Jason Corlett's Cherno Alpha

















I'm sure some of you will have seen this, it's been circulating recently. I confess I have a mish-mash of favorite themes, and favorite movies as well. I loved Pacific Rim, so I was very happy to see this in my contacts' feed a couple days ago. Apparently, he also says he's going to make the other three also, so hearing that made my day.

tardisblue's Vorfechter:















As Simon Liu said, we often forget that spaceships don't have to be "streamlined and sleek". They can be just as cool, if not cooler, with boxy, tough-looking shapes such as Nick has demonstrated. The color scheme is sweet too.

curtydc's Hawken Reaper:














An incredible amount of angles, colors, and ideas all put together. The lift just adds to the presentation. 

We hope you enjoyed this post, and please don't forget about us just yet! 


No comments:

Post a Comment